• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Performance/Force Turbos

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
I've got to give Bryce with Force Turbos (formerly Turbo Performance) a shoutout for his customer service. Last year I bought a preowned 17 Ski-doo 850 that has his kit running 6 lbs and pump gas. On my very first ride the fuel pump went out and I ended up needing a new top end because of that. Now with the new top end I've been working to get this sled mapped correctly. I've called and texted Bryce several (to say the least) times and he always helps. Keep in mind, while this sled has his kit, I did not buy this kit from him. He really has no obligation to me. And this post is not intended to bash any other turbo builders because I don't have any experience with them. The fact is I probably won't either because I have no reason to go elsewhere in the future. My sled is just one of those sleds that needed a different map than most others, but it is a ripper now and my smile is wide. Thanks Bryce.

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ive "known" Bryce for many years. Their is a reason I consider him one of the best and I won't look elsewhere for my next turbo kit. You know he might just be a little too good, I'm still having fun riding my '12 Etec so he will probably have to wait one more year before I build a new turbo sled!

Premium Features