• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Turbo Pro Engine Cut out or Bog in Midrrange.

H

Hollywood99

Jan 11, 2010
Saskatchewan
Hey Guys and Gals I have a 2011 pro rmk with boondocker turbo with intercooler upgrade kit. Running 50/50 prem/race mixture, team green primary, 72gm weights, boondocker 42-48 helix, cold air intake and tps smart ebc. I have been having an issue with the engine cutting out and sounding like it is running on one cylinder when i am on and off the throttle down in mid range like 5000 to 6500 rpm usually. I will get into the throttle then as i am getting out its like the engine cuts out and when i go to get back into the throttle it seems like the engine is in limp mode or running on one cylinder. It seems to get worse the longer u ride it without shutting it down. usually 6000 to 8000 ft for elevation is where i ride. Just wondering if anybody else is expreriencing any similar issues and if anybody might have some suggestions.

Last edited:
C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
Hey Guys and Gals I have a 2011 pro rmk with boondocker turbo with intercooler upgrade kit. Running 50/50 prem/race mixture, team green primary, 72gm weights, boondocker 42-48 helix, cold air intake and tps smart ebc. I have been having an issue with the engine cutting out and sounding like it is running on one cylinder when i am on and off the throttle down in mid range like 5000 to 6500 rpm usually. I will get into the throttle then as i am getting out its like the engine cuts out and when i go to get back into the throttle it seems like the engine is in limp mode or running on one cylinder. It seems to get worse the longer u ride it without shutting it down. usually 6000 to 8000 ft for elevation is where i ride. Just wondering if anybody else is expreriencing any similar issues and if anybody might have some suggestions.

Do you have a wideband on it?

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Where are your numbers in that RPM range?
Have you watch your "Stats" screen to determine if the bog is in the low mid high on your throttle?
Have you added or subtract any fuel in these ranges?

Perhaps the Aux. injectors or not turning on..???
You can adjust the crossover down to see if there is any change if not then you can move the crossover way up to determine if the injectors are working correctly.
What boost are you running?

Premium Features