• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new sledding game "SKIDOO CHALLENGE"

G
Nov 30, 2007
dead_thread.jpg

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Pretty sure the game sorta sucked. Bought it on ebay just because it was a sled game, same sound through the whole thing, three songs looped together with no sound options so you have to hear it, everything is setup in a race so no getting to just "play". You can't get stuck really, did once but it took a lot of skill to do haha.

I am wishing they would have done a little more work on it and made it more available to people to show other companies there is an interest. I have a killer game lined out in my head, just need market support and a company to run with it...

S
Feb 20, 2008
Pretty sure the game sorta sucked. Bought it on ebay just because it was a sled game, same sound through the whole thing, three songs looped together with no sound options so you have to hear it, everything is setup in a race so no getting to just "play". You can't get stuck really, did once but it took a lot of skill to do haha.

I am wishing they would have done a little more work on it and made it more available to people to show other companies there is an interest. I have a killer game lined out in my head, just need market support and a company to run with it...

are you sure your playing the new one and not "Ski doo x racing" the new one is for ps3 and xbox360

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
I only play xbox 360 and it sucked, HDMI hooked up, 1080P 40" Sony, Bose surround. The only good graphics on it were the sleds themselves, gameplay, loading time, save time, etc is enough to make you microwave the disc in itself.

Entertainment value of the game was still 0.

Fun factor: Go into the garage and test drive the sleds. There is one hill if you use the shortest tracked 550 I think it was that if you ram the sled into a tree, and then sidehill striaght up after you get stuck 1 - 100 chances.

Game is new by the way, was released on PS3 a few months before the Xbox360 version, which was released end of March, and could only find 360 version on ebay.

Don't trust the trailer, you can polish crap but in the end its still crap.

W
Nov 26, 2007
St. Cloud, MN
I own the Ski-Doo Challenge for PS3. Considering it is a $29.00 not $59.00 game it not bad. I payed $21 dollars for mine off ebay. But it basically a raceing game with no back country. But it dose have Sno-x, X-country, Hill-x, Stunt events. It was worth $21.

Premium Features