• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow conditions (northern oregon)

N
Nov 26, 2007
Marysville
Some friends and I are looking for some good places to ride up north. We have 3 days and want to make the best of them. The snow conditions here in washington are rock solid. We need a change on scenery! Could you point me in the right direction? What kind of conditions could i expect aswell? Thanks, Nick.

P
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, Wa
Nick, No new here in Oregon to speak of. If N. Oregon your bag looks like Hood. Haven't been there for a couple weeks but was gettin soft then. Warmed up alot. Im sure guys a little closer to there could tell you more. Cooling off again and startin to bring white. Hope it continues. Good Luck.

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
New snow at Halfway

but I cant tell you how much - however I would guess 8 to 12 inches at the top of the mountain for the main riding areas judging from what I can see on the trees. :)

I spent the weekend at Cascade Idaho riding so didn't get out on our mountains here.

The Cascade area had about 8 inch new by the time I left on Sunday.

P
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
but I cant tell you how much - however I would guess 8 to 12 inches at the top of the mountain for the main riding areas judging from what I can see on the trees. :)

YOU ARE CORRECT. Rode up there Sat and Sun. Better than I expected, especially since it rained all night Sat in town. Found some secret untracked spots so it was a really fun weekend!!!!!! Halfway Is a Good Bet. I'll be up next weekend for the crab feed!!!!! :D

Premium Features