• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 spindles

A
Jan 19, 2008
does any know if the 19 spindles will work with the z bros 39in arms? z bros is saying mid jan. for the new arms. I still have a spare set from last year and if I can use those I will. then I do not have to have my exits shortend.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
does any know if the 19 spindles will work with the z bros 39in arms? z bros is saying mid jan. for the new arms. I still have a spare set from last year and if I can use those I will. then I do not have to have my exits shortend.

I can't see why the 19 spindles wouldn't fit but since you run the wide front end you might as well invest in some Mountain Side offset spindles and bring it in to 37". You will get full suspension travel too and they are stronger than your stock spindles. I bet less expensive too.

W
Jan 29, 2010
NH
Mountain Side Products Offset spindes

I agree. the 19's will fit, I have a take off set here. I just put on Mountain side Products Offset spindles on my 2019 850. The 2019 spindles are almost 1/2 lb heavier per set that the 2016-2018 axys cast spindles. they 2019's look good but so does my boat anchor.. just kidding..

Premium Features