• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Boondocker Box numbers

R
Feb 26, 2011
British Columbia
Just trying to get my 2007 m8 tuned. Im running a D&D y pipe and pipe, paired with a speedwerx can. Ive also got a 4" air intake. Just wondering what anyone else with a similar set up (full exhaust and/or intake) is running, or if any one has suggestions. Oh yeah and I run in higher elevations, so like 5-10k feet depending where I think. Il look into it and get a more specific elevation.
Thanks for any help!

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
What iv learned since im trying to figure out the same thing as of right now is that no one can have the exact numbers for your sled/mods even if the sled is almost the same. But what I can say is talk to the companies you have products from and they can give you ok starting numbers even though they still wont be right. So far what SLP has told me is just add around 15% in the "HI" part at your two highest RPM settings. I believe 7600 HI and 8100 HI (dont quote me on that). But start out with that and just keep pulling your plugs.
Im running RK-Tek head, full speedwerx piping, BDX intake, Boysen reeds, and some porting. Im going out on a tuning ride on sunday so I will post my end results for the box late sunday here for you to give you a little bit better of a start.

Premium Features