• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 900 efi boss nos ?

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
I'm thinking no. But not sure. Does your boss kit come with both nitrous and fuel injectors? If so then no bc its designed to spray fuel to richen out the mixture when the gas is sprayed

lifegiver

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2012
yakima,wa
No it dose not have injecters with it. It is a drill and tap style that goes over the reeds it has its own control box but not sure if compatible with EFI without the boondocker it works on the carb model without a controller

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Is it the new boss system ? with the NPFI ? should have its own little fuel tank that you fill with premixed race fuel. It will work just fine on your EFI sled. Works the same EFI or Carb. If its a older system you may need to call boss and find out how to hook it up.

lifegiver

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2012
yakima,wa
this is the old system i will give them a call. Thaught that someone on here would have done this. is this even worth the trouble?

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
my system is the old system or a transition year. came with only the NOS bottles, had the noss injectors in the air box spraying into the carbs, then had fuel fittings in between the carbs/intake. had Fuel line T in and went to the control box...

Premium Features