• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'09 Nytro MCX 180

djones000buck

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
2009 Nytro MTX 153 w/ around 1900 miles (still riding)

153" Powderclaw 2 1/4" w/ under 900 miles (in excellent condition)
Avid Drivers (3" Pitch)
Stock Ski's w/ 6" Woody's slim jim's
MCX 180 Turbo kit - professionally installed (pump gas kit)
Better Boards aftermarket running boards
Liquid filled boost guage
4" Riser (possibly an 8", trying it out this weekend)
OFT relocation kit
Yamaha HID lighting (Awesome kit after dark - BRIGHT !!)
Complete Timbersled mtn tamer rear skid
Ice Age Rails powder coated black
Fox Float X's in rear
Fox Float 2's up front
Custom painted hood and side panels (silver/charcoal)
Fire and Ice Vent kits
Ice Scratchers
Windshield (not in pics)
Powermadd handguards (not in pics)
Extra rear mount 2.5 or 3 gal gas tank (not in pics)
Added rear intermediate shaft w/ two idler wheels to rear suspension to minimize hyfax wear (sled is in Michigan, this is removable)

Probably info I am missing... $13,000 OBO

$19K + invested in the build.... But don't have to sell, but building an apex so this one is extra...

Do some reading... this is a bulletproof kit, one of the best, and it is dialed in! The sled runs and looks great, paint is a season and a half old so it does have normal wear- ie. minor scratches/flex cracks here and there on side panels possibly.

I used to be a two smoke guy.. This was my first turbo sled, now me and all my skidoo buddies wear yamaha - who woulda thunk it.. If you haven't ridden one it is smoooooth power...AND it's reliable... Fill it up with gas and change the oil regularly...

I may be able to help with delivery to Omaha area for anyone interested out west...

PM me if interested..

IMG00145-20101218-1404.jpg a.jpg

djones000buck

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
I wondered how long it would take for you guys to recognize it.. Sure was! Sled has just as many miles by transport as it does on the speedo lol... All the way from AK...!

Premium Features