• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**NEW - 509 Evolution Snowmobile Helmets: More Info & Photos

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
So we've already had a TON of feedback ever since our newsletter about our new 509 snowmobile helmets. Thought i'd start an official thread with more info and to answer any questions.

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL:
Right now we have a pre-order special for the first 100 pre-orders. For the 100 who pre-order a 509 Evolution helmet, we will throw in a free pair of Sinister goggles of your choice. This offer ends soon as 100 helmets have been pre-ordered. We started this special a few days ago and only a few are left before we reach the 100 limit. So you better act now if you're on the fence!

509 Evolution Helmet Pre-Order

Evolution Helmets:
They retail for $179.95 and are available in sizes XS-XXL in 4 colorways: Gloss Black, Matte Black, Orange, and Pink.

helmet_gloss.jpg
helmet_matte.jpg

helmet_orange.jpg
helmet_pink.jpg

helmet2_gloss.jpg
helmet2_matte.jpg

helmet2_orange.jpg
helmet2_pink.jpg

back_large.jpg

logo_large.jpg

Features:

• 1460 grams (3.22lbs)
  • DOT, AS, ECE approved
  • 10 Ventilation Ports
  • Integrated Wind Guard
  • Removable Washable Liner & Cheek Pads
  • Tool-Less Adjustable Visor Screws
Sizing:
Available in sizes XS-XXL. View our size chart for specific sizing. Helmets may be exchanged or returned for refund if they do not fit. Must be in new condition.

Return Policy:
We back these with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you receive your helmet and are not satisfied for whatever reason, you can return it for a full refund. Helmet must be in new condition.

509 Evolution Helmet Pre-Order

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
All I can say is i hope it fits and works as good as it looks. ordered mine last night can't wait to get it, then it's just a matter of waiting for snow.

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
All I can say is i hope it fits and works as good as it looks. ordered mine last night can't wait to get it, then it's just a matter of waiting for snow.

Me to, I ordered one in matte black, hope I don't have to ship it back because it does'nt fit. Nice deal with the free goggles.

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
from all the pics i've seen the only thing that is white white is their logo, there is some lite gray by the looks of it though.

C
May 23, 2009
sandpoint, id
pre order

is there a way to pre order by phone? i tryed like heck to order online and could not figure it out. ive tryed calling(saturday) and email with no answer, but im sure its just cause its the weekend. let me know, thanks ~~cf

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Does any white show on the Matte Black?

Yes, just a couple small "509" logos and a bit of lighter gray on the back. Mostly stealth dark gray.

is there a way to pre order by phone? i tryed like heck to order online and could not figure it out. ive tryed calling(saturday) and email with no answer, but im sure its just cause its the weekend. let me know, thanks ~~cf

We're running all preorders through our website only. I'll catch up on the weekend emails and hopefully figure out your online order issue.

Do any of the helmets with color (i.e. orange) have black face option vs. the white as shown?

Thanks

Actually we made a last minute change on the orange helmet and changed the white trim around the eyeport to black.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I ordered mine last night, can I order an extra lens and quick straps with the same order(To save on freight)?

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Tom are you coming to haydays again?
If so are you going to bring a helmet with ya? would be nice to check one out and se how they size

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
I ordered mine last night, can I order an extra lens and quick straps with the same order(To save on freight)?

Definitely. Pm me what you'd like to add and i'll take care of it

Tom are you coming to haydays again?
If so are you going to bring a helmet with ya? would be nice to check one out and se how they size

Yes i'll be there with helmet samples

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
You should offer the pink and orange with the black inserts. I think they would look better and I know of someone that might like the pink that way.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
You should offer the pink and orange with the black inserts. I think they would look better and I know of someone that might like the pink that way.

We did change the white trim to black on the orange helmet. However we felt the pink & gloss black looked better with the white. Unfortunately we aren't able to offer both options at this time.

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
We did change the white trim to black on the orange helmet. However we felt the pink & gloss black looked better with the white. Unfortunately we aren't able to offer both options at this time.

Is the trim piece removable? Maybe offer a replacement piece in black. I ordered the pink but would prefer the black around the face. Just a thought.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Tom,

I ordered the XL helmet, hoping that it fits. If I am able to test fit one at haydays and my melon needs a different size, is it possible to do a size change before the shipment in October? Thanks

Premium Features