• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's up with these stupid Sponsored threads that take you to a different page?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Awesome Christopher. So we pay a good amount of money to be on a public forum. Then you paste ads all over the place. Now we have to filter through sponsored threads now? I can see that on forums you don't PAY to be on, but not here...

The one on here is not about the new Cat platform, so it needs to go in fouled plug. You would move a thread if we did it the same way.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Don't know if this helps or not, but the alternative is to have those other banner ads that take up so much space on the pages.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Awesome Christopher. So we pay a good amount of money to be on a public forum. Then you paste ads all over the place. Now we have to filter through sponsored threads now? I can see that on forums you don't PAY to be on, but not here...

The one on here is not about the new Cat platform, so it needs to go in fouled plug. You would move a thread if we did it the same way.

Well now.
This is interesting.
Considering your membership status I would have guessed they were INVISIBLE to you.

Are you by chance NOT using the DEFAULT STYLE and instead using the alternative NEW FORUM STYLE to view SnoWest?

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
It also seems very ironic that this thread was moved. Can we just move all the sponsored threads to a different location:face-icon-small-hap

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It also seems very ironic that this thread was moved. Can we just move all the sponsored threads to a different location:face-icon-small-hap

I moved it out of the 2018 Arctic Cat Ascender forum so that more people would be able to see it.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
what's up with the carbontv popup???

it is super annoying.:face-icon-small-fro

Premium Features