• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowpulse 30L Pack/Airbag

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Sold

Purchased this pack in Feb 2010. Has been deployed at home twice with its most recent about 3 weeks ago, so I could send the cylinder back to get a recall service completed. Has some minor usual wear and marks from riding in the trees but no rips or tears. Pack is in good condition and the air cylinder was just filled by Mammut last week. I will be purchasing another Snowpulse pack only just a smaller backpack for me. Purchased from snowbigdeal.com and not only did their review mention this is the best pack for overall trauma protection, as a person that works in the medical field, this pack clearly provides the best head and neck protection out of any bag on the market. I have all documentation and the CD that it comes with, but will be retaining my cylinder fill equipment for my new pack.

$650.00
Since the cylinder is full of air shipping can be interesting so I will work with a buyer to either meet or we can discuss shipping costs

Thanks and PM me for more information

IMG_0644.jpg IMG_0645.jpg

Last edited:
S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Been kind of quiet on this so lets try this $600.00 and free shipping. With that offer I will have to exclude out of country buyers.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
The recall the snowest posted on its home page has been taken care of as of 4 weeks ago.

Premium Features