• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shredding the Mountains like very few can.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
That was very impressive tree riding for sure. Serioulsy how do you manage riding 150 days in one season? Do you not have to work at all? Man you have the life. Enjoy it while it lasts. I wish I had the time and money to ride that much in one season. I thought I did pretty good at 40 days this year. I think if I went any more my wife would have killed me.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Justin rides some stuff that sometimes doesn't make sense. Occasionally we see his tracks going into places that we shake our heads at and say to each other "He's nuts!" He explores deeeeep in the super thick woods!

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
man this guy gives burandt a run for his money! i don't think i've ever seen anyone get so tight in the trees before. get a few clips like this to some people in high places and maybe he can get a segment in a movie, he's definitely got the skills and the balls for it

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
man this guy gives burandt a run for his money! i don't think i've ever seen anyone get so tight in the trees before. get a few clips like this to some people in high places and maybe he can get a segment in a movie, he's definitely got the skills and the balls for it

He rides quite a bit with Burandt and is part of the Boondockers Crew along with
Dan Gardiner, Phatty, Matt Entz, and Ryan Nelson and many other great riders. I'm sure you will also see him in a few other films as well this season.

Here is one of the comments from the vid

Dang, it looks like you've been riding with me this year...Oh wait you have! :) Awesome work Justin. Looks like you had a pretty darn good time on that Pro. I told ya it was good! Let it snow!

Burandt

BurandtsBackcountry 22 hours ago 5

Last edited:
Premium Features