• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Ride in MotorFist Jacket and Bibs

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
I know I sell this stuff, but I wanted to wear it before I really commented on how it works.

I was in Togwotee for 5 days and wore the MotorFist Jacket and MotorFist Bibs, I've worn Klim for about 6 years so I have a good comparison.

The MotorFist was really good: I stayed dry, I guess this is the main point. All the zippers worked great, a lot of pockets, and generally just good stuff. It is also nice having something different than everyone else is wearing.

I was kinda testing new stuff, I also wore the True North Adventure Gear glove and thought it was great, I don't sell them yet but will be next year. Over 5 days of riding I really liked them. A little cold on a couple of mornings but it was -15 when we left.

Also tried the Mountain Addiction Bag and Gas Can, worked really good. The only problem we had was the can came off a few times. After watching them I think this "Started" to happen when we rolled our sled over to get them unstuck. After rolling a few times I think the chassis flexed enough during the roll that part of it would come out of the channel.

Not really a problem with the product just need to check after rolling your sled.

Thanks
Mark

Premium Features