• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRICE! 2008 Impulse Turbo Nytro-Done right SALE OR PART TRADE

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
NEW PRICE!
2008 Impulse Turbo Nytro-Done right SALE OR PART TRADE

LOOK FOR UPDATED INFORMATION

08 Nytro MTX- 560 Miles

180 miles stock, the rest under 12lbs boost

Impulse 2860 Turbo System Installed by the most experienced 4stroke turbo installer in North America- Head shim, timing done. All updates, secondary fuel pump and tank, and full PROLOGGER gauge setup with totally simple Pure Logic box and program. Runs absolutely flawless from a cold start through warm up through WOT on the mountain. No delays or hiccups anywhere in the powerband. Run 12lbs on pump gas, up to 15lbs on 50/50 and 17lbs on full race gas. (conservative numbers)

AVID CNC cut drivers

162"x2.5"x15" Camoplast Extreme track

Brand New, Fastrax M10 rear suspension with board and tunnel stiffeners, CR Racing Rails,Titanium Dual rate springs, 8" two wheel setup with Polaris axle, anti stab kit.

TooCool vents installed

Snow Eliminator boards installed.

Motley1 custom Highrise seat with Gel inserts.

Powermadd Handlebar riser and pivot block.

ZBroz X1 triplerate front shocks custom valved for this sled.

Headlight delete kit with Mountain Fit custom molded vent.

2 extra belts

Yamaha Cover

Stock front and rear suspension, lights, windshield, and other parts and extras comes with it.

Craigerbuilt gas/bag mounts do NOT go with the sled

Sled has an appraised and insured value of $30,500US currently

I must sacrifice this sled for the price of $17,950.00 US cash to the first buyer or will accept a partial trade on a NEW or very slightly used RADIX 2Moto system that will bolt up to a KTM. (Some adapters are available) Or, I have decided to accept a partial trade for a M1000, new or just slightly used and will also consider part or straight trade for a nice extended or crew cab Toyota 4WD pickup.

I have numerous references on snowest who are previous purchasers of sleds I have built, just ask. Also dozens of fellow riders who will vouch for my honesty in life and business and how this sleds runs and looks.

Just think, buy a new Nytro for $12,500US and shell out another $16,000 (parts only) to make this one again or just buy this one completely done, labor and all. Sweet deal to the right buyer. Absolutely no disappointment here.

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS BELOW

email for quickest responses
tim@bigbullinc.com

Video Links
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t=MOV02339.flv

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t=MOV02340.flv

PHOTOS
DSC02458.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

Last edited:
B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Appreciate the positive feedback guys. Wish there was a serious buyer with cash. Someone will be getting a super sled for a great price or I will put some more miles on her next season.

BB

H
Aug 24, 2009
I have a 2007 M1000. It has C&C twin pipes, and an aftermarket air system. It has a custom hood, runs great. The motor has not been touched. Willing to talk about trade details..

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Ok, just an update. Getting some serious inquiries in the last few days. Fall must be in the air. If your gonna jump on this sled, you might want to do it soon. I need to make a decision and I might have to keep it.
BB

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
my offer of monthly payments of 15 dollars, you store and use as backup sled until paid off still stands.

I might be willing to consider payment in a montly case of Kokanee as well;)

TTT for another great BB sled.

Premium Features