• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

so if I burn down twice....

A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
So polaris extended their engine warranty on the 09 800s if you burnt it down this year until March of 2010. Within a week at about 1300 miles, mine burnt down. Sweet, another year warrant. So if you burn your 800 down twice during the initial warranty period does it get extended until 2011?

150 miles on my brand new top end. Died out about 10 miles up the Mirror Lake highway today. Locked up tighter than the previous time. What's the deal Polaris? I have rode plenty of sleds well over 3000 miles without ever touching the engine and they ran fine all the way through. I don't see any Arctic Cats I ride with burning down in the last 2 years. They have all ran strong, and still running strong.

So who's fault is this? 150 miles on a new top end? Polaris? The dealer? Mine? It never moves until the water temp is above 100 and I baby it for the first couple miles on the trail to get everything moving and warmed up. It's not like I rode it like a bat out of hell on the new top end either.

Anyway, rode a spare M6 today and had a blast. Whoever made the nice path into and through H**** K****** yesterday or friday thanks for making our life easier navigating the cliffs, and thanks for not tearing up all the hill sides and trees. Made for a good day. And if any of you guys go b ack there, the low high marks are from the M6.:D

Last edited:
A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
At least the pink cat runs....

I was cooking in the kitchen all day of course....

We shoveled the roof of the Mirror Lake cabin and intentionally tried to get the snow to fail......had to cut the bottom out and jump to get any action. Hardly had any roller balls while climbing even....

I did find a new route to take you and GP on next year...it doesn't involve cooking in the kitchen either but has every time of riding you want....

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
At least the pink cat runs....

I was cooking in the kitchen all day of course....

We shoveled the roof of the Mirror Lake cabin and intentionally tried to get the snow to fail..

I did find a new route to take you and GP on next year...it doesn't involve cooking in the kitchen either but has every time of riding you want....

Geesh.... If I'd known, we would have found a sitter and stayed home and followed you some how.:rolleyes: We didn't get to ride. My parents were too sick to watch our kids. Waa!! Waa!! Waa!!

We could have made the highway the kitchen. I could have filled the hot dogger and muff pot and cooked for all.:)

And where is the Mirror Lake Cabin??:confused: Oh I bet it's in the pantry of the kitchen.:face-icon-small-dis

Chad, I can't wait to see the new route you've found.

BTW. I get it buddy, it's for me. Girls don't always like being stuck in the kitchen while the boyz play.:D

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
If it makes you feel better, my M7 died today. Don't even know where to start looking for the problem. GP, I thought about stoping by your cabin as i broke down two miles past the gate. Got there at 9:30 and was headed home by 10:30. I thought you guys would be getting the last few rides in. I had my daughter with me, she was disapointed we had to go back:eek:. She asked for you guys and i told her you all are proabably out ridding. Next time i guess.:beer;:beer;

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Ahhhh.... Tell Izzy I wish she'd had a better ride. And... DARN YOU!!! You better call us next time. We were just sittin around tryin to get the internet to work, oh and feeding birds. Ron did manage to get out a wheeler and try boondockin in the woods. Got stuck here and there.:eek:
We would have loved your company. You better tell us next time you are coming up. The kids would have loved getting out with another kid. We would have rode in the blink of an eye.

We did have the back up sled ready to ROCK AND ROLL for you...;)

Next time buddy, or NO CHEST PROTECTOR for you!!:)

Premium Features