• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall job positions.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Multi line dealership in McCall looking for employees. Parts, service writer, techs, sales. Dealer for the following:
Yamaha ATV/motorcycle and watercraft
Seadoo
Skidoo
Can-Am
Polaris all lines.
If you want to come to god's country and live in the middle of every recreationist's dream, PM me for more info.
Chris

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Really, no interest? Honestly, McCall is a hard place to live comfortably. 2 years ago my wife and I had $8000 a month in bills between her salon, my shop, and our house. It has shrunk now that I have 3 less car payments. But the benefits of living here are amazing. I realize that every time I go to Boise. Housing is expensive, everything is expensive, and you have to deal with assholes who come to recreate and treat the locals like ****. But really, where can you go where you can ride 0-10 minutes out your door? 2 years ago I went for a rip on a fresh snow day, bottomless. I came home, changed clothes, and took a different sled out for another rip. 80 miles in bottomless, all day, nobody around and within sight/cell phone of my house. I will NEVER tell you where that was, but it easy to figure out once you become a local.

Premium Features