• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i take criticism well.......so let me have it

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
only took 20 minutes to decide it didnt wanna be in the tree anymore and finally came out haha

A

ARICH

Dec 5, 2007
Kinda hard to miss a tree like that when they jump right out infront of you, I think you dipped when you shoulda dodged

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
hahaha..thats was funny...i have been there..just figure i would drive over it...lol..you could never have avoided it cause you never ever had any intention of avoiding it...lmao

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
well i live by if you can see light through it then there must be a way to get through it just not over it for some reason that doesnt work that well

Last edited:
W

W A O

Nov 3, 2009
WEST JORDON UT
The Tree

That looks sweet man if all told the truth im sure more then 80% of us on here have done the same thing, I have but my sled was 2' off the ground at the back of the track. Took my buds 20 min to stop laughing to even come over and help. But cats have always been able to climb trees. lol
Thanks for shareing Sean

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Good lord i don't know what to say But since that was your first time riding a sled you really probably did not do that bad.i see you were trying to copy chris Burandts riding style ,that may not be for you. try heading to Mn and see if ditch banging is your thing, i hear it awsome.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
I didn't see anything wrong in that clip:face-icon-small-ton Anyone who tells you they never do that or have never done that in the past is lying to you.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
love it! was in that position today. but i was hauling the mail. also had one take me out last year....bout 20ft in the air decided to take on a 6in pine tree, lets just say pine tree 1 me 0

M
Dec 6, 2008
Haha thats good stuff. Can't say you didn't go for it! We all have those moments, no criticism needed just go out ride and have fun!

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
Hey...I didn't give you rights to use my signature parking manuver! :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features