• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

downside to the pro??????

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
i have found one downside to my pro............................

you can carve it down to the bars sooooooooooooo easy the end of your sleeves get full of pow:):):)

008-1.jpg

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
better trade it off, you can't be having that problem all winter :face-icon-small-sho

Cardiac Kid

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2001
I was having that same problem but I didn't want to say anything because you know how much sh** you can get for finding fault with the new sleds. I'm just trying to learn to ride though it, instead of complaining about it but sometime I just have to let my friends on the ditch pickles and mustard buckets know that there is an issue that I'm having to live with. It just doesn't seem to help them feel any better even thought they know my sled has issues too.

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
How do you explain the snow on your face then?
Looks to me that you fell off :humble:

i'd say its from riding all day in 2-3 feet of pow, when the stuff is flowing over the hood its hard to keep from eating a little, you should try it;)

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
My only complaint...

My Pro wasn't cheap enough. Although I bet I got mine cheaper than 90% of the people that have them.

Could be worse, I could have bought an eTec for $2000 more!

Premium Features