• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo phazer

J
Feb 13, 2008
2007 turbo phazer 4 sale. MCX kit, wahl extro drives, new track, anti-stab wheel kit, 2" rox riser. Sled runs awesome, has small ding in intercooler from tree, otherwise good condition, well maintained sled. Running 13 pounds of boost using 94 husky fuel.

price $8500

Email jhallborg@gmail.com

can you run with d8's and m1000's or do they outpull ya for the most part?

looking into phazer t or supercharge but unsure about the 140hp if that will be enough power coming off my 200hp 2stroker?

whats your thoughts on the sled? pull the ski's off the ground and keep them up or what kind of power is this as i have never rode a 4-stroke? you think the dependability issues is good with them turbo'd or s/c?

thanks any info may help my decision here. pics would be great too...

thanks

J
Feb 13, 2008
depending on elevation. I've ridden anywhere from 2000 - 8000 feet. At 2000 slightly ahead of a stocker 800. at 8000 it will eat them up all day long. The differnce is they lose horsepower at elevation, and the phazer mcx auto adjusts boost pressure to keep constant h.p. Very reliable gas and go sled. Only down fall is the 144" maverick track. There is a 151 challenger for the phazer that would finish this sled off nice. Sorry about pictures coming soon.

Premium Features