• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OEM Polaris parts supplier

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Looking for a great place to buy discounted Polaris OEM parts and not get hit with high shipping costs. Rocky Mtn ATV stopped carrying snowmobile parts and they were the best, great discounted prices and free shipping over $75. Now I can find several places that have discounts on parts but screw you on shipping. Any ideas?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Ya ya best bet is to the a call- but ask for Randy- Michelle is super busy on sled sales and Randy is all in 100% on parts..
between the 2 of them I shop very seldom anywhere else- Having the part number your looking for ahead of time really helps the dealers out...

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
Michelle

I’ve have appreciated Michelle’s customer service very much over the years.
Last season I accidentally hit my buddy’s sled and severely damaged the left footwell area. Of course, it had to be his custom turbo sled in the middle of the season. Fortunately I didn’t hit his leg. This happened on a Saturday.
Michelle was contacted about the situation and a list of needed parts was given to her.

She immediately got on it, sourced the parts and expedited the shipping.
This allowed my buddy,who is an excellent sled technician and mechanic, to rebuild his sled in time for the next weekend’s riding.

Michelle’s dedication and attention to detail are not that easy to find these days. She gets it! So, I will continue to send my business her way.

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Thanks for all the info, ordered from Michelle and she is GREAT.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Ya ya best bet is to the a call- but ask for Randy- Michelle is super busy on sled sales and Randy is all in 100% on parts..
between the 2 of them I shop very seldom anywhere else- Having the part number your looking for ahead of time really helps the dealers out...

Thanks Joe but I still take care of my peeps whether I am busy or not. I actually try to stay away from the sales dept unless I have to babysit them which is most of the time.

Shell

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It's risky to talk to Michelle on the phone.
She's so fun to talk to, you can't hang up.

Premium Features