• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone install the Blade wrap?

C
Oct 29, 2008
Decided to tackle the Arctic FX Blade wrap today. And we'll I have no patienve, especially when the pieces aren't labeled.
So wondering if anyone has an actual pic of this wrap on their sled.
This pic is off the polaris website from a few years ago. It is very little help.

IMG_9083.jpg

C
Oct 29, 2008
Thanks, but I tried that Page and it does nothing for me as I dont see this particular wrap on there. There's no letter/number pattern on this wrap.
Pretty sure it was an option on the Polaris site in 2015.
I'll call Arctic FX Monday and see if they have a layout.

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I did a Arcticfx tunnel wrap 2 yrs ago to match factory panels and wrap wasn’t numbered. I had to go off the map from the website I provided.

All Pro RMK hood wraps and Pro RMK tunnel wraps from ArcricFX SHOULD be the same. I don’t see why a Polaris blade Arcticfx Pro rmk wrap would be different than the other Arcticfx Polaris Pro rmk wraps.

Printed layout for good is second image. Printed layout for tunnel is fourth image.

http://www.arcticfxgraphics.com/downloads/install_keys/app_key_proride-rmk.pdf

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
On a poo wrap, put the tunnel side wrap on, first, and index the remaining pieces, like the tunnel top, tank, from the design on the sides. JMPE.

C
Oct 29, 2008
I got it done a couples days ago. Just took a liquid shot of patience mixed with some OJ...?It was just the Hood and side panels I was doing. Just had to pay better attention to the shapes of each decal and find it on the roll.
Thanks for the tips!

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I got it done a couples days ago. Just took a liquid shot of patience mixed with some OJ...?It was just the Hood and side panels I was doing. Just had to pay better attention to the shapes of each decal and find it on the roll.
Thanks for the tips!

How did she look the morning after ?
;)

Premium Features