• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018s ship yet? Let's see delivered sleds....

L

logan1080

Feb 12, 2013
Looks like the new cats are starting to roll in. Any news on the doos?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Looks like the new cats are starting to roll in. Any news on the doos?

I hope Doo takes their time and doesn't rush it and gets the 2018 updates right. I am willing to wait a bit for my 2018 to give Doo the chance to make some needed changes.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I hope Doo takes their time and doesn't rush it and gets the 2018 updates right. I am willing to wait a bit for my 2018 to give Doo the chance to make some needed changes.

unfortunately getting them now or November won't give them time to get updates done. Sleds are going to be what they are going to be. Hope the 18's run as good as my 17(knock on wood) been a fun sled for sure.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
unfortunately getting them now or November won't give them time to get updates done. Sleds are going to be what they are going to be. Hope the 18's run as good as my 17(knock on wood) been a fun sled for sure.

I "think" they are pretty solid on the updates for 2018 already.
I just hope we can get them with enough time to do the mods BEFORE the riding season seriously kicks into gear.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Was at my dealer yesterday and looks like a Sept/Oct delivery.

The last two sleds I've spring ordered have arrived in October. I know others got their's later, but late fall would be fine with me.

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
January??? That's crazy.

What sled was that?

That was my 2005 Summit X 1000. Apparently they had issues with assembly. The only problem I had with it was when they came from the factory, the fuel pump underneath the engine would get gummed up and not pump enough fuel into the fuel tank reservoir causing it to cough and sputter once you rode about 30miles. Fortunately, some snowesters figured out that if you take a automotive style electric fuel pump and by pass the stock one it would work great. It did. Doo finally came out with their own fix. So that was the latest I ever had a snowcheck sled delivered. Hoping for a September or early October delivery this year.

Premium Features