• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rumor Cat is making skinny boards?

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
Hey all, I heard that Cat is working on a skinny boards option similar to the B&M Fab skinny boards. I also heard they will be showing them at Haydays.
Just wondering if anyone else has heard this and has pictures?

Thanks

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
The cross-tubes appear to meet the inside of the tunnel right were the rivets are on the bottom. That way you could cut around them and it shouldn't affect the snow buildup much with a tube coming in right over top of them.

M
Mar 1, 2008
Canada
I order it on avril, when accessoire book take out on web. Long b/o waiting but my dealer say than i will receive it before 1st week office september. It's sound like a good alternative to Bmfab board .

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Dealer booking orders are being shipped and should be at dealers within the next few weeks. If your dealer is any good, they ordered up a bunch of these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
What do you all think of the plastic "aggressive, injection-molded rail grippers" They look a little cheesy to me.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I was just about to order up the bmfab this weekend, but for $100+ less I might have to give these a go.

I would think one could simply use traction screws in place of the plastic treads if one wanted.

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
I was just about to order up the bmfab this weekend, but for $100+ less I might have to give these a go.

I would think one could simply use traction screws in place of the plastic treads if one wanted.

Yup I was ready to order bmfab ones too. But I do want to see these on someone's sled and get their take on them.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
I think the BM Fab skinny boards are narrower. But that needs to be confirmed. Also be interesting to know the weight difference, the cat ones look heavy. Not sure I'd like the 'loop' thing on the front tunnel brace, looks like it would be tough on shins. Anyone have picture of these mounted to a sled?

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
I had my doubts Arctic Cat would tell you to suck in your plastics the way BMFab does. And that leaves us with the question of wither or not you can infact suck the plastic in as far with the AC boards as you can with the BMFab....

Anyone have a pic of the BMFab skinny boards not installed? I'd like to compare.

Premium Features