• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Titanium Cans

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
that guy posted those vids on here a few months back and iirc explained why he didnt show the db reader, it wasnt accurate and was irrelevant basically.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Has Diamond S had any updates about capatibility of their Ti cans on a 2018? I'm looking for a Ti quiet can for mine, still debating on which one to go with.

-Stack

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
Has Diamond S had any updates about capatibility of their Ti cans on a 2018? I'm looking for a Ti quiet can for mine, still debating on which one to go with.

-Stack

I emailed them today. I will let you know what they say when they get back to me.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I received an email from Diamond S. They are getting a 2018 in on Monday, May 1st. There will most likely be an adjustment to the bottom of the can, as the slope of the belly pan on the 18s is said to be different from earlier Proclimbs. If so, that will be the only difference. :face-icon-small-hap

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
Is the extra pound or two worth the extra cost? The Diamond s is $579 US 3-4lbs
The GGB is $269 CND 4-5lbs. Theses are prices from each of their websites.

I'm not sure what the GGB does for HP as it is was not a part of the test group, but as you can see from the image posted earlier in the thread, the Diamond S has the best HP numbers.

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Our muffler is only 2.5 lbs. It has a dual internal overlapping baffle that passes the testing that the DNR and Park services do.

Ours is one of the quietest aftermarket mufflers out there. Just a enough rumble to know you have a muffler installed, but not too loud like some.

ssititaniumcatmuf.jpg

O
Dec 9, 2010
High falls, NY
I have the diamond s quiet can on my 15 and love it. Very well built and beautiful welds. Also it sounds amazing in person. Not loud and annoying like two other brand cans I've had on the cat 800. Also I had my sled dyno'd at dynotech research and made the most hp with the diamond s can.

If you're at low elevations you can even throw the restrictor in the diamond s and get an extra hp or two. It builds too too much heat for long climbs tho.

GGB Exhaust

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2015
Do the pre 18 cans fit on 18's? I thought i read somewhere they did but not sure with the skinnier plastic?

We have mountain or trail can for the new C-Tec sleds. Cannot speak for the other manufactures, but our pre 2018 can will work on the new 2018 sleds.

Mountain can is part number #761-0027
Trail can is part number #761-0027-1

We have them in stock and ready to ship.

runner

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Canada
GGB's Trail can is not loud at all. Some online sellers only list the mountain version so you need to know what you are buying.

Premium Features