• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

prolite ss muffler

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
Anyone running them on their axys? I got an sks 146 on the way, and looking for something quiet normally with some bark on top. Ideally i wish i could reuse my dd quiet can, but sadly dd doesnt make one for polaris.

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Our titanium mufflers have a dual overlapping baffle. Louder than stock , but not near as loud as the straight through glasspack style mufflers. Ours passes the db testing that the park rangers and DNR do. Nice deep rumble. And super light! Only 3 lbs!!
And at $399 its priced right.

The stainless steel version is the same design, same sound, and still only weighs 5 lbs.

For only $199!

ssiaxysmufss.jpg ssiaxystimuf.jpg

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
Our titanium mufflers have a dual overlapping baffle. Louder than stock , but not near as loud as the straight through glasspack style mufflers. Ours passes the db testing that the park rangers and DNR do. Nice deep rumble. And super light! Only 3 lbs!!
And at $399 its priced right.

The stainless steel version is the same design, same sound, and still only weighs 5 lbs.

For only $199!
You guys should team up with Silber and make a titanium pipe for his setup that would be sweet

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
S.s.i. do you have any sound video's of your cans ?

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
Well I ended up finding someone on the east coast that didn't mind parting ways with his brand new stainless one. I will post a few sound clips, and I'm attempting to find a calibrated db Meter to do testing. All of this when my sks shows up.

4strokeperformance

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
SSI Titanium

I ran a stainless on my Pro for 1000 miles and switched this year to Titanium and put on 900 miles. Both have been flawless in the mountains, mainly 9 to 10k feet.

Premium Features