• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need a crank

M
Feb 21, 2016
Bend, Oregon
Blew the primary off my crank on my 15' yesterday. Haven't looked to see if the cases are tore up or not. Might end up buying a cases & crank from someone depending on the options. Would prefer something aftermarket that is welded, trued and balanced etc..needs last under boost and enjoy a rough life. Don't want to break the bank but want something that will last or its getting parted out.

Is indy dan the only option?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
New / unused PAR long rod crank, FS

I bought a 2011 crank and had rebuild it with his "Billet Long Rods" and Billet PTO wheel end / all new bearings.

I since have bought complete Indy Specialties Engines and have no need for this one. PM me and Make me an offer.

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Blew the primary off my crank on my 15' yesterday. Haven't looked to see if the cases are tore up or not. Might end up buying a cases & crank from someone depending on the options. Would prefer something aftermarket that is welded, trued and balanced etc..needs last under boost and enjoy a rough life. Don't want to break the bank but want something that will last or its getting parted out.

Is indy dan the only option?

We have brand new cranks for only $1295. We have the oem style or the newer lighter version that comes in the Axys models, which can be run in 2008-2015 models too.

Save $425-550!!

Here is the link below:

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?..._shop=1&id_employee=3&theme=&theme_font=font7

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Case & Cranks for exchange

I have complete bottom-ends on the exchange program.

either with OE stock crank shafts, or Long Rod cranks with 3 year warranty.

also standard weight or lite-weight axys style.

Also sell case only on the exchange program, welded, or non-welded.

if yours is damaged not a big deal most of the time.

Dan

Premium Features