• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse Turbo for 2017 Axys 174"

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
If the 174 has the nubs on the outside of the track. I would run the Indy Specialty billet 4 driver set up. The lack of rolling resistance is stupid. If the sled is in the air I can spin the track with one finger.

I don't know what Impulse runs for clutching. TRS and Indy Specialty are my favorite.

A good work out program would also be needed. Those Impulse kits are a little dirty(in a good way)!!!

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
The 174 isn't a wheelie machine either. As above with anti ratchets, anti stab kit. A belt drive conversion is a good idea also. EZ change or replace on the hill. If the chain goes it is a good chance bulkhead gets taken out. Ive got over 600 on mine with the first belt and zero issues still going on 7#...Spare has 50 ish for breaking it in.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Love my impulse on my doo, and heard great things about his Poo as well, I had a chance to also throw my leg over the Poo with a redline kit on and was blown away how quick it spooled, better than stock came to mind

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Impulse axys, you will NOT ride any other turbo setup that spools as quick from a dead stop than this! The mid and top, it just keeps on going!!! Best kit on the snow IMO!!!

Premium Features