• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christopher

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I sent you an e-mail, cant sent you a PM cause my box is overfull as a non member. I paid for a year digital subscription yesterday and am not a member? Was that not for snowest membership as well? Thanks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I sent you an e-mail, cant sent you a PM cause my box is overfull as a non member. I paid for a year digital subscription yesterday and am not a member? Was that not for snowest membership as well? Thanks
Hunting it down right now sir.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Fixed your PM problem.
Looked through all my transactions and do NOT see anything associated with your e-mail address, your real name or with this user account.

Would you mind sending me a copy of your payment info so I can see what the heck happened to it.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Got it.
Sadly it was for a MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION not for your SnoWest Forum Membership.

Thats why I had no trace of it in our accounting system

I thought when you paid for membership yiu got a digital copy? Anyway to get a refund and apply it to membership?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I thought when you paid for membership yiu got a digital copy? Anyway to get a refund and apply it to membership?
So on your receipt you will see it says HARRIS PUBLISHING.

When you subscribe to the FORUMS, we include a copy of the Digital Magazine.

But if you subscribe to the PAPER EDITION of the Magazine, you do not get a free membership to the forums.

To get a refund for your magazine subscription you will need to contact HARRIS PUBLISHING.

Premium Features