• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Only 6 Days left to SAVE YELLOWSTONE for Snowmobiling >>

C

cbrown

Mar 12, 2009
Libby MT
i think its fricken ****ty if they close it they should be open to everbody comon im a kid i havent even go to got there yet at least let me go there.:face-icon-small-fro

W

wyodoo

Dec 1, 2007
gillette wyoming
I gave them my 2 cents worth.
I am so tired of the environmental groups deciding what our nation parks, national forests, and BLM land can and cannot be used for.
The park service etc. need to stop caving in to them and all there lawsuits.

G
Mar 18, 2008
It's a shame to discriminate whether it's black, white, religion, or anything. I'd like to know just how much polution is being released in the summer due to autos trucks rv's four wheelers and so on in the park. Also just why don't they have to pay for a guide? I believe that the summer tourist is just as destructive if not more so. So let's ban them also and make it a true wilderness! Oh no I forgot this isn't a wilderness area is it. Some people would like to have rules just to satisfy them and leave others wishing they too could enjoy a NATIONAL PARK! National Parks are for people to enjoy If rules are put in place for some it should be for all no questions ask ......If certian types of snowmobiles are allowed in becaus some think that other types aren't enviromently friendly then only certian types of autos, trucks, rv's, and four wheelers should be allowed in. Electrict or natural gas only as this is best technology only, and they should have to hire a guide. I guess some get a little confused between the difference of a National Park and a wilderness area. They both have their place. It's something for All to enjoy

S

Snow Monkey

Mar 1, 2009
Sent my letter in today.I'am also a Canadain so hopefully all the letters coming from here shows the NPS that Yellowstone means alot to people who live outside the United States.

C

ClimbHigh

Dec 4, 2009
Nampa, Idaho
I have never been there on a snowmobile but would like to think that some day me and my wife can go there during the winter on sleds. Please keep sending your replies in. We have the same fight going on here in Idaho, they want to close a riding area in McCall Idaho by doing an impact study on Wolverines. Once they get these areas closed it will be an act of God to get them opened back up.

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
I don't know Tim.
We will have to take it one at a time.
You would be surprised at the amount of hate mail I get because I send something like this out.

Sadly, we have a lot of people out there that just don't care and don't want to be bothered by it.

C'mon Christopher, WHO CARES!!! Let them sit in front of their keyboards and cry.This is SnoWest, the western United States largest base of active snowmobilers..........were out here protecting the lands they will ride on when they get off their pathetic, lazy, whiny a$$es.

Bedsides, I want to be able to come to Winter Park with my son in a few years and let you and your Nytro look at the back of my Polaris for a few POW days :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Its interesting to note.
That on the most recent PM about the Snowmobile exemption, I only got ONE piece of hate mail!

HUGE change in general attitude since the Yellowstone one.

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
i dont think i have gotten any emails about this? if i have im sorry for not doing my part to help out. has there been any news on this lately?

Premium Features