• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3 Creeks - Mashed Taters

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Didn't go yesterday but it was worse today after the monsoon of rain...I'm guessing.

Crusted ice on top of the taters.

I struggled a lot to even ride. Found a tree well, busted my brake res off. Got stuck where i thought i was on flat ground...etc.

Skis would go everywhere except where I wanted them to go.

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Didn't go yesterday but it was worse today after the monsoon of rain...I'm guessing.

Crusted ice on top of the taters.

I struggled a lot to even ride. Found a tree well, busted my brake res off. Got stuck where i thought i was on flat ground...etc.

Skis would go everywhere except where I wanted them to go.

My original plan was today but had an opportunity early afternoon on Sat. I'm glad I took it because I'm guessing a few inches of crust on top of that cascade concrete is brutal.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
My original plan was today but had an opportunity early afternoon on Sat. I'm glad I took it because I'm guessing a few inches of crust on top of that cascade concrete is brutal.

We went up kwoll for the first time this season. To the top.. It was REALLY bad up there. It was "better" down lower.

Also there was rocks in the trail and in places I don't ever remember seeing before. The "Magnet" in the bottom of the bowl is not even close to covered. and the ridge-line was all exposed lava rocks.

Wish I had gone yesterday in the wind and blizzard before the rain... lol

Last edited:
Premium Features