• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HMK Hustler Pants. Grey. Brand New With Tags. Small. $160

J
Apr 6, 2008
HMK Hustler Pants. Grey. Brand New With Tags. Small. $120

Brand spankin' new. HMK Hustler Snowmobile pants. They do fit true to size.
I'm not sure what color they call them but they are a pretty sweet charcoal grey color.

"Built with functionality and style to match the talent of progressive riders today. It is technical yet fashionable, soft shell materials constructed to enhance their profile. It comes with a humax membrane, fully taped seams, boot cut, layered waterproof seat area, YKK zippers, soft poly moisture wicking mesh lining, D-Ring, snow gaitor, zippered hand and/or cargo pockets."

Pm me for a text picture.

$120 Free shipping to the lower 48.

Last edited:
J
Apr 6, 2008
$120

Brand spankin' new. HMK Hustler Snowmobile pants. They do fit true to size.
I'm not sure what color they call them but they are a pretty sweet charcoal grey color.

"Built with functionality and style to match the talent of progressive riders today. It is technical yet fashionable, soft shell materials constructed to enhance their profile. It comes with a humax membrane, fully taped seams, boot cut, layered waterproof seat area, YKK zippers, soft poly moisture wicking mesh lining, D-Ring, snow gaitor, zippered hand and/or cargo pockets."

Pm me for a text picture.

$120 Free shipping to the lower 48.

$120

Premium Features