• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoScoot Seat

utsnowdog

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2005
Northern Utah
While getting my kids' Scoot ready for the season this weekend, I noticed that my Yamaha Warrior seat looked very much like my SnoScoot seat. So I swapped them to see if it would fit. I think with a little trimming of the plastic structure, it would work.
With Scoot parts getting harder and harder to find, this might be a good alternative, if you are looking for a seat.

20141030_205937.jpg 20141030_205959.jpg

H
Jul 15, 2014
I was told by someone that the seat, tank, headlight, bars etc are all from a Yamaha bBaster 4 wheeler/ I can see some resemblance, but not positive if he was correct or not.

thanks for sharing about the warrior seat

While getting my kids' Scoot ready for the season this weekend, I noticed that my Yamaha Warrior seat looked very much like my SnoScoot seat. So I swapped them to see if it would fit. I think with a little trimming of the plastic structure, it would work.
With Scoot parts getting harder and harder to find, this might be a good alternative, if you are looking for a seat.

C
Nov 29, 2008
You can check parts compatibility on some of the vendors sites (I use boats.n#t) once you select a part from the micro fiche it can list other models that it fits ...

Premium Features