• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Release

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
Here are a couple pictures of The running boards that we now offer for the IQR. They are 6000 series tubular aluminum, Tig welded, powder coated the color of your choice, and include the needed hardware to install. They utilize a foot well hoop to support the running board instead of relying on the factory toe hold which fatigues and breaks down giving them that spongy feel. Location of the outer rail tie in to the tunnel is located on the factory wing on the tunnel side so you don't have to be riding a mountain converted sled to use them. These pictures are from a sled we installed on last year. They are unchanged but we are waiting for the boards to come back from powder coat so we can final install on the sled in the shop. I will post updated pictures when that gets done. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Bryan

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
How long is that sled? And what about the rear bumper? I like it a lot I will be placing an order in the coming months once my F7 motor is installed.

This one is a 144". The rear bumper was a one off tube for that sled, the tunnel extension wasn't the sturdiest piece I've seen so we added that to make it pretty burly. I could make another one but it might not fit the same way as this one since they are all a little different when adding extensions.

Thank you,
Bryan

Premium Features