• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

frozen moto

B

bb27

Dec 11, 2009
They are too busy telling people how cool their stuff is to actually make it..

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
please

i hope Dan will come to hawkfest with a few of them. It will be a great place to compare all of these oneskis. And if we get the snowcross race track he should kick butt by what he has been saying. I for sure want to ride them. I thought for sure he would have a few running around by now, they did all the testing last season so they would be for sale this year. Lets see them

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I think we need more makers!,,there are still four sledmakers ,,,,well three any way, but it would drive the one ski sport foward,we need that! A gathering of the makers would be great,to see what the other makers can do in different terrain and snow conditions,

P
Mar 28, 2012
I've riden it. It was a blast. I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Randy came up with a pretty cool design. It lacks surface area on the ground and is left behind by the Mountain Horse as it gets nearly half the traction the Timbersled does. The ski that he raves about seemed to handle well.

Premium Features