• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 lineup!!!!!

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Don't the A-arms on the yellow machine thats sidhilling look different??? Looks like they have a bend to them..

Joe

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Don't the A-arms on the yellow machine thats sidhilling look different??? Looks like they have a bend to them..

Joe

Yep alot different. Can't tell about the vertical steering. The video is gone now but you would be able to tell by watching the video on a sidehill.

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Here you go kids... enjoy :face-icon-small-ton
5439fd56.jpg

2de7e506.jpg

38eff4f3.jpg

pic5.png

pic4.png

where did you get these pics?:face-icon-small-con

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Ok, I am happy Doo came out with something new but I wonder if the track thing is just a gimmick. Love the color and new design but I am a little skeptical until I ride one...if anyone I ride with has the coin to drop on new one.

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Yep, guessing pricing is going to be a little higher than the Poo... I am thinking there's a new motor coming though as well....

I wouldn't mind one with the 146"

Joe

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
It may not be the most "flickable" sled.... but it will definately be the most "tiltable" sled out there.

I DOO like what I am seeing so far I hope it really works well!

P

PaulWatt

Jan 15, 2008
Haha. I'm so sure I just got a 2012. Oh well, two years and I'll get one of these with the bugs worked out I guess. Love the idea of the track lean and flex. One thing I find is crossing hard snow sidehill slopes is more difficult on the 2012 than my old 2009. The sled wants to pull downhill more. Maybe the leaning track will make this easier.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
now gramma can sidehill and eat lunch at the same time.

What a Fing gimmick. A track needs to dig on the edges to set a sidehill. Have you ever rode a sled with totally worn out skid bushings? Yah this will make it easier for the novice to cross a hill who dosnt know how to ride but will" Not" enhance riding for the veteran.The problem is in the chassis ergos and is not a well balanced mountain design,but you guys go jump into the new and better 2013.JMO[ this is not directed at you snowmobiler]

DOOFREAK

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I don't know about the flex track. I think maybe the flex they are getting is from just putting the rear wheels inside the rails. I have already done this to my 08 and when the sled is tipped on it's side the track flex looks to be just like the pic above. JMO On another note I like that I don't see any torsion springs:))

Last edited:
Premium Features