• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 lineup!!!!!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Thanks Turbo, no POO guy would have done that! :)

Hey no problem. Too bad they pulled th video now. When are they suppose to release the goods on this thing?

I am betting that the bulkhead is different. Looking at it if the skis are the same stance the plastic is narrower. I wouldn't think the clutch would clear without some changes.

Also I find that right side panel vent suspect. Looks like a great spot for an intake for a turbo.

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Ohhhhh more to come! that is only the SP too :face-icon-small-win
New flex track technology, T-Moition suspension, new plastics and..... :gossip:
more to come!

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Hey no problem. Too bad they pulled th video now. When are they suppose to release the goods on this thing?

I am betting that the bulkhead is different. Looking at it if the skis are the same stance the plastic is narrower. I wouldn't think the clutch would clear without some changes.

Also I find that right side panel vent suspect. Looks like a great spot for an intake for a turbo.

20th is the final release date! few days they are just stirring up hype before the unveil

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I like how they did they did the Pro, I actually wish they would have started this sled earlier and done the same. We can see there is a few differences already with it.

The vid on youtube was neat but we'll see how that rear suspension works on a sidehill when we are actually sidehilling that sled...

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
waiting on the details of the rear skid... so far speculations but I'm hearing some revolutionary things going on..not bad considering there's a TON of product on the ground with dealers right now...like I've said before.. we're lucky to have all the manufacturers still bangin out cool products in times like this.. unbelievable what the stock sleds will do nowadays.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
the sled tilts left to right while the rear suspension stays "flat" it tilted 4 deg in either direction, I don't see how that will help a steep sidehill it looked to me like it would be unstable when cutting a steep sidehill through the trees.

All speculation till we get to ride this sled, guess it's time to call the local Doo dealer and get a demo ride going...

M
Nov 13, 2008
Payable to

I would like to THANK ALL that participated!!!!!

I will be setting up a donation/ pledge fund payable to

MOSKI............

Those that pledge the most will be P.M.'d more details and video!!!
I will only need $500 to secure my deposit for
" MY NEW DOOOOOOOOOOO"

Just Kidding..........."Have a GOOD FRIDAY""""........
CHEERS to us DOO riders!!! :) :) :) :)

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Here you go kids... enjoy :face-icon-small-ton
5439fd56.jpg

2de7e506.jpg

38eff4f3.jpg

pic5.png

pic4.png

Last edited:

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
I'm so excited for my April demo ride... Hopefully they will have some of these there.

I'm pretty bummed I bought a new sled this year cuz; this sled and the poo improvements are looking good

Premium Features