• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Teaser Pic

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
umm....that's a pic of a '12. :face-icon-small-con

Maybe I'm seeing things, but the nose looks different, air intakes look different, and the steering post looks further back, almost like it might go down behind the motor. But, hard to tell from that grainy photo.

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Thought
Think outside the box, this isn't about 2 skis, a motor and a track anymore! The new XPR will be so technically advanced it will leave others in shame, while they were working on running board technology our fellow Canadians are progressing how the snowmobile gets from point A to point B. Think about how a jet propels water in a watercraft, now apply SOME of that thought to the snow! This mountain specific SUMMIT is going to be the talk of the town..... No wait.... The mountain!

Nobody has got this yet!?!?!?!

Is it a fixed position or moveable position?
The jet propels the craft but also moves :)

OK, now I got it, they are going to remove the track and install an impeller. :face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Interesting... here's my crappy enlarged version.

ghJF.jpeg

This looks totally different than the XP...except maybe the windshield.
It will have a lot in common but address the handling issues with some "outside the box" thinking.

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Thought
Think outside the box, this isn't about 2 skis, a motor and a track anymore! The new XPR will be so technically advanced it will leave others in shame, while they were working on running board technology our fellow Canadians are progressing how the snowmobile gets from point A to point B. Think about how a jet propels water in a watercraft, now apply SOME of that thought to the snow! This mountain specific SUMMIT is going to be the talk of the town..... No wait.... The mountain!

Nobody has got this yet!?!?!?!

Is it a fixed position or moveable position?
The jet propels the craft but also moves :)

Hold on, are you hinting that the track will be on a pivot(track steering)? Now that would be revolutionary!!! Can you imagine how maneuverable it would be? It would probably bring some funky forces into effect though, not sure how it would work.

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Wow, I was kidding about the diesel sled. Should be a viable option for a trail sled.

Premium Features