• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new chassis for 2013?

M
Nov 13, 2008
Lucky 13

All I know is I'm selling my backup sled to buy a new sled which in turn will make my new sled my backup sled...........

B
Feb 19, 2011
Im guessing we will know for sure at the end of the month like every year? If doo is gonna drop a new design, they should be trying to arouse us very soon!

Im guessing we will know for sure at the end of the month like every year? If doo is gonna drop a new design, they should be trying to arouse us very soon!

They will release it to the dealers at the dealer show (feb 19th in florida) and then right after that it will go to the masses for snow check season.

I have talked to people in the know who have ridden them, seen them and or developed them and its apparently some sorta new game changer. The exact quote from the most reliable source was "tell your polaris boys to go back to the drawing board"

lol who knows...

F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
If I had to guess, I would say they have moved the motor to be located behind the secondary jackshaft for a complete "revolution".It will be interesting to see what has been done to change the game.

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
Done deal.......get your checkbooks out, were in for a jaw dropping, eye opening, what, how, when did they doo that? How come no other companies thought of this! The XP will become the ZX of SkiDoo, sorry Cat n Poo........ Watch, just watch :)

oh i hope so,this is why i held off buying a new pro this year,skidoo has always set the bar:face-icon-small-ton

ghostrider73

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2010
Call me crazy

If you watch any doo adds on tv or on this sight you see doo offering sow pretty big incentives on their current sleds something they don't often do. To me that means they are trying to unload as much current stock as possible knowing there won't be much of a market for holdovers. Could be wrong just a thought !

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Guy from the demo rides

If any of you went on the demo rides maybe you asked too. I asked one of the Doo guys and all he could tell me was "it is something new that is going to once again revolutionize the industry"......I'M IN!

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
If you watch any doo adds on tv or on this sight you see doo offering sow pretty big incentives on their current sleds something they don't often do. To me that means they are trying to unload as much current stock as possible knowing there won't be much of a market for holdovers. Could be wrong just a thought !

...I am being quoted 10k and some change, before the govenor's share for a SP 154...I think you are DEAD on...SOMETHING big is coming out...me thinks a 965!

...with that being said, I was a guinea pig for the 08 xp...I see myself waiting a year to have others sort the bugs out!!

Ace

M
Nov 27, 2007
going to ride one at the end of feb, thing that has me worried is the price.not sure i want to pony up 20 k for the latest ride. and it will be close north of the border .

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
The yamaha rep in My area was taking his homemade nytro to Laramie last week Sunday cause the japs were flying in from Denver to consider it as a spring order model. Base price of $17,500 but the sled was so so so sick

When does the new model drop? I knowmpolaris comes out next week. But how about doo?

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Looks like Cat is going to be in trouble. Even if they fix their new sled it didn't leap frog either the Poo or Doo. Cat riders are stuck with that sled for at least the next 2 years. If the Doo jumps ahead they will sell a ton of sleds. Poo should also do well, the Pro seems to be holding up well enough for people to trust it and they will prolly make a couple of the mentioned improvements. Not sure what I will do. I have 4 2012 sleds. Of the 3 I think my Freeride is going to go for sure at the end of the season even though I love that sled, if the new sled is a good as is being promoted. Prolly keep the Pro and get the Silber turbo on it soon. Going to mod my 2 X's so they will be harder for me to sell.

Premium Features