• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW SLED PICS/SUMMER PROJECT BUILDS

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
Just got the call. My pro got unloaded off the truck this morning. Anyone headed to wyoming that can pick it up for me.:lock1:

nice! bet your exciting? Im buying one this saturday! its 2004 vertical escape 800, 159 inch, 600 miles on brand new engine. I ll post the picture this weekend

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
AH! that makes a lot more sense now. I could see a new transfer case being about that price wise. Id say you should be able to find one of those cheaper too. What truck do you have? I know some people in IA that may be able to help you get a used one for cheaper.
Hey X2! Nice seeing ya :fencing:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Got the new pro home. Huge thanks to Curt Ganoe from Adair for hauling it home.
prormk.jpg

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Bought this tunnel/bulkhead as a new bare unit (nothing bolted or rivited to it when it came home. Couple pics after installing trailing arm mounts, shock tower mounts and steering hoop/stem etc. Sled is now in the corner finished and waiting for weather. Every single part is used and purchased online for the most part. Nice project. My boy will get to ride this one.

Have any pics to share?

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
I am about done with harvesting the corn!!! soon I will go back to work on the yamaha... about 2 more hours work on yamaha and it will be finish.

Premium Features