• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rooster Built vs Dynamo Joe clutch kit

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Rooster built clutch kit in my 09 163x. Did not know how much performance was to be gained with kit until last week in cooke city very impressed with the results it should be the first mod done. Snow was good in cooke city for this early.

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Yep i also got to ride my 800 xp, feels like 25 more horse compared to stock. Roosterbuilt did an awesome job on my doo. Thanks rb!

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I don't think you'd go wrong with either kit. I chose RB for a couple of reasons, a fellow on here posted how pleased he was with his RB kit and when I installed my RB kit I saw the exact same results as he did. very pleased with the kit the pin weight and clicker position was perfect. Waiting for a e-tec kit and I know paul is on that like "white on rice":face-icon-small-hap

gsled04

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2011
All I can say is Joey is always very open with info about what is in his kits, this makes them very easy to dial in, and make changes to fit your ridding needs.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
So is Paul and David at RB, and I never had a problem getting in touch with them for tech questions and never read of anybody having problems getting in touch with them either.
Again The RB kit impresses and is a huge improvement to a already great sled.

Premium Features