• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What could Doo put out to top the '13 RMK!?!

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
If he is thinking the same as me, it would be nice to have a fun chassis like the Pro with the etec engine. That would be a great combo.

Thats exactly what I'm saying, I have had less problems with my Pro then I did my XP. And I have never complained about the power of my 11 Pro or my 12 Assault but if I had a choice I would put the e-tech in the Pro, just imagine if you could get all that Doo power to the snow and have the benefit of the Pro chassis :face-icon-small-hap

Dec 7, 2007
Saskatchewan
I'm a yammie guy so not a whole lot of bias. Couple weeks ago I got a chance to ride a 12 pro and a 12 e tec. Pro is noticeably easier to pull over which I personally didn't care for. For people that have a hard time making a sled carve I can see where this would be a plus. Found a hill that was un touched and 2-3 feet of bc pow and took a few pulls on both. Pro is severely underpowered, wasn't even close. The pro can't spin the track fast enough to stay on top in the deep stuff. I'm looking at adding a 2 stroke and would definately buy the doo. I like the chassis better and the extra horsepower is too much to overlook
Are you sure you rode a Pro? This statement does not jive with the majority. The Pro is noted for floatation....Try again

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
This thread has gotten way too quiet, just when it was getting fun. Let's think. What could doo actually bring out to top the '13 Pro RMK ? Short of a fully functional Iron Man suit, not much. Poo pretty much nailed it. Stir, stir, stir.

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
I mean I suppose I could change the name of the thread to "What could DOO put out to top the 2014 RMK??" (hearing 2-stroke turbo in the near future...That might DOO it..)
Guessing HO motor and new track for Poo next year (2014)...

Joe

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I'm still recovery from the shock and awe that fred was talking about when I seen the 2013 doo hahaha. Almost as bad as cats big fizzle in 12.

Premium Features