• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rooster Built or DJ clutch kit

S

Sasksummit

Nov 26, 2007
Lloydminster AB CA
I was running Maybe 7000'-8000' tops. I am thinking I might have to drop to 14.5g. Might do that tonight before we head out tomorrow.

Last edited:
F
May 17, 2008
Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with Joes or our setup, we both strive to make the customer happy and that only happens if their sled works as good as possible. :beer;

That is why I bought a Rooster built kit! Its nice to see people stand behind their products not just try and shoot down the others.

I have talked with DJ and Rooster and they both say good things about each other. Might have a few differences but same result good product GREAT service!

J
Dec 24, 2008
out of curiosity what about the TEAM clutching? is that made mostly for trail riding and racing or why arent many people running those?

C
Dec 26, 2007
BOZEMAN
How much is the Rooster Built kit? I just want to be able to bolt the clutch kit on and ride my sled. I don't want to have to touch the clutching at all after install. I dont want to have to be tinkering with things on the hill at all. I want it perfect right out of the box. I do a little hill climbing and a lot of boondocking.

Last edited:
S

Sasksummit

Nov 26, 2007
Lloydminster AB CA
Can't say anything about the Rooster kit never seen one work. But I sure am happy with my DJ kit. Rode 4 days last week with it in excellent snow and it was spot on. Only thing I had to do was adjust the clickers. Thanks DJ.

Premium Features