• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kim Jong un, what a putz!

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
I think you guys are over estimating North Korea's capabilities. Their tech is so far behind it's laughable.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
They're dumb, but they're not that dumb. Due to their technological shortcomings they will not provoke an attack. If they attacked Seoul it would be over for them, and they know that. Just look at the verbiage they use in their press releases, it's preposterous.

If they attacked Seoul it would be over for them, and they know that.

But do they really believe that? A former North Korean ambassador that defected stated publicly that Kim little dick already had two of his brothers and a general eliminated. He has no regard for human life and he has the same mind set as Hitler. He thinks he is invincible.

Oh, and by the way Mafesto. It's not politically correct to say homosexual hairdo. It's LGBT hairdo. :face-icon-small-con

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
If they attacked Seoul it would be over for them, and they know that.

But do they really believe that? A former North Korean ambassador that defected stated publicly that Kim little dick already had two of his brothers and a general eliminated. He has no regard for human life and he has the same mind set as Hitler. He thinks he is invincible.

Oh, and by the way Mafesto. It's not politically correct to say homosexual hairdo. It's LGBT hairdo. :face-icon-small-con

No way to know, but with today's technology everyone knows WAY more about their enemies and allies than they did even 20 years ago. The German's technology was ahead of all of the allied powers in WWII, if they would have perfected their Jet power earlier, who knows what the outcome would have been, it was close...America's manufacturing efficiency is what won that war.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I know one thing, the Germans didn't take seriously was how many women were in our population at the time. We all know they rolled up their sleeves and went to work, sacrificed, and died for the war effort.

C

chevota84

Oct 5, 2008
I think most of what he says is to keep his own people in line, same as Iran. I can't believe that the people in charge are so uninformed that they wouldn't understand even a portion of the capabilities of a superpower country. They don't need deep intelligence operations to see a picture of an aircraft carrier on google.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
I know one thing, the Germans didn't take seriously was how many women were in our population at the time. We all know they rolled up their sleeves and went to work, sacrificed, and died for the war effort.

Damn right, a very underappreciated aspect of why our country achieved the manufacturing efficiency it did. :present:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Seems to be coming to a head.
Did you catch Nikki Haleys speech earlier today?
Our patience has limits, I believe were her words.
If this ends up being a confrontation, we all know that the lefty libbies will blame our great President Trump. Don't fall into that divisive rhetoric.
Every adult in the room knows there's one person to blame. Lil Kim.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Seems to be coming to a head.
Did you catch Nikki Haleys speech earlier today?
Our patience has limits, I believe were her words.
If this ends up being a confrontation, we all know that the lefty libbies will blame our great President Trump. Don't fall into that divisive rhetoric.
Every adult in the room knows there's one person to blame. Lil Kim.

At least you aren't blaming Obama.

If the great deal maker and negotiator can't handle "lil Kim" and it actually gets to that catestrophic stage then he is as at fault as anyone. Good to see he made another completely empty threat when he said he would stop trade with any nation that trades with NK... every adult in the room that isn't swinging from Donnys nuts knows that there is absolutely no way he could ever make good on that threat-stop trade with China, Saudi Arabia, India (to name a few)...not gonna happen. What does that do to whatever shred of credibility he might have had on the world stage?

Donny needs to step up here and show some of his "art of the deal" and get this sh$t under control. Based on your opinion of lil Kim that shouldn't be too hard for someone as "great" as him...

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
This reminds me of every elementary school yard fight that i have witnessed. they all involve a lot of posturing and name calling. The health care debacle was just more proof that "The Donald" is worthless at negotiation. This grand standing is a joke. Lets just hope the adults in the room can manage to reach a diplomatic solution for all of our sake. The "Donald" can then do what he does best and take credit for it. Kim Jong un is not an idiot. he is a cunning dictator who has been able to stay in power for quite some time. He wants respect and a seat at the table with the rest of the nuclear powers and he wont stop until he get it as did all the rest of the people at the table who developed their own programs to gain world respect. Lets all remember that its not NK against Guam. its not NK against the US. This would be US against Russia and if you have half a brain you know this could very well turn into Cuban Missile crisis part duce. For those of you too young to remember that i would suggest reading up on history. Lucky for the our generation the adults figured that one out before stupidity made things glow for a few hundred years.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Good to see he made another completely empty threat when he said he would stop trade with any nation that trades with NK... every adult in the room that isn't swinging from Donnys nuts knows that there is absolutely no way he could ever make good on that threat-stop trade with China, Saudi Arabia, India (to name a few)...not gonna happen. What does that do to whatever shred of credibility he might have had on the world stage?

You illustrated perfectly that this simply isn't an issue of handling NoKo.
If/when this comes to a head, we must have China on the correct side.
Furthermore, to a large degree we are playing poker with South Koreas chips. They stand to sustain the worst casualties and damage if Lil Kim chooses to carve his place in history.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
A week later, and another week closer to this coming to a head.

No way he attacks. He's an idiot, but he knows he can't compete, he and his regime are immediately eliminated if he attacks. Iran is more of a threat, but they aren't talked about

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
No way he attacks. He's an idiot, but he knows he can't compete, he and his regime are immediately eliminated if he attacks. Iran is more of a threat, but they aren't talked about

I predict someone shoots one of his missiles down, and he will use that as an excuse to "retaliate" against this aggression.
I think he wants his place in history as the guy that started WWIII

J
Jan 15, 2010
I predict someone shoots one of his missiles down, and he will use that as an excuse to "retaliate" against this aggression.
I think he wants his place in history as the guy that started WWIII

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it... ask yourself why Japan attacked pearl harbour. The US, Great Britain and the Dutch had effectively shut off 90% of Japan's oil (among other things) thru embargos and sanctions due to Japan's war with China. Japan didn't want to cave in and took their only other option, a preemptive strike on the US while they still could... sound familiar?

None of the options are good right now, but I sure hope these fat kids can keep it in their pants. Would sure be awesome if the great deal maker in chief would stop tweeting about reporters and solve this diplomatically, cause otherwise people are gonna die.

Last edited:

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
PHUK CHINA

If the US put the phuk on China, China would immediately, if not sooner, put the phuk on "Little Phat Phuk", thus ending this phukery. As everyone can see, this isn't happening and everyone knows full gawd damn well why! So, PHUK BEST KOREA and let's move on to some other crap that doesn't matter, like the 2018 mid terms.:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features