• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone with Gold Creek update?

Wa. sledr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
was wondering if anyone knows how far up do you park? We are planning to head up in the morning.

Wa. sledr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
Gold Creek was really crowded today with all the cross country folks and there must of been 30 tickets issued on the windshields. Went to Stampede and there was plenty of parking. The riding wasn't the best, but it was much better than anticipated and worth the trip.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Tickets for what? Getting out of GC at the end of the day on a weekend is a rodeo especially when it’s been snowing all day. All those mountain rookies have no idea how to drive in the snow or park. I don’t take my big trailer in there on the weekends and it’s best to ride late in the day or until it’s getting dark. Give the newbs a chance to unfornicate themselves on that road.

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
tickets

Tickets for what? Getting out of GC at the end of the day on a weekend is a rodeo especially when it’s been snowing all day. All those mountain rookies have no idea how to drive in the snow or park. I don’t take my big trailer in there on the weekends and it’s best to ride late in the day or until it’s getting dark. Give the newbs a chance to unfornicate themselves on that road.

If the skiers were getting tickets my guess would be for not having snowpark tickets. At least that is what i have witnessed in the past.

Premium Features