• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel filter/pickup

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
TRS, what are you doing with the fuel line upstream of the pump? Are you replacing the whole line or leaving the filter in it? My buddy just got a 14 pro and I recommended this mod to him.

I think the previous owner said it was the original filter so should this be replaced as well?

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
You don’t need the original filter with this setup. If you go back to post #7 you will find the part numbers you need to build the replacement hose for the filter. Granted I put a remote FPR on this sled but the parts are what you will need.

Last edited:

gopher-it!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Fuel sock

Just curious as to how the fuel sock works.
How does it not suck air when part of the sock is out of fuel?

Stutz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2013
Watertown, SD
Anyone done this on a ‘13-‘15? On these, is that a pressure sensor on the return line near the first pickup?? Kinda looks like a regulator but has a wire going to it and it’s in the return so can’t be a regulator. I’m assuming you’re leaving that on the return and removing everything after it?

Not sure if it matters but looks like the ‘11-‘12 are the same except for this mystery part.

50153B10-3934-4AC6-8576-667B93C4BE0E.jpeg

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Anyone done this on a ‘13-‘15? On these, is that a pressure sensor on the return line near the first pickup?? Kinda looks like a regulator but has a wire going to it and it’s in the return so can’t be a regulator. I’m assuming you’re leaving that on the return and removing everything after it?

Not sure if it matters but looks like the ‘11-‘12 are the same except for this mystery part.

That’s the FPR. Your correct on removing everything after it.

Premium Features