• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Posting your introduction.

C
Mar 20, 2019
Da New Guy

Hey there Ladies and Gentlemen,
Me Clint. 57 years of age been riding motorcycles since age 4. Raced motocross, roadraced liter bikes, rides mountain bikes and have ridden snowmobiles all my life. Just haven’t owned one since just recently. My lovely gf and I were up at one of my favorite places on earth “Mammoth Mt. Ca.” on Super Bowl Sunday with an epic snow fall happening as we snow shoed the forest. Low and behold the sound from afar, a couple of ripping 2 stroke snowmobiles making their way thru the fresh 4’ deep powder thru the sparsley spaced trees we stood in awh while they gracefully passed by. That was it! 2 weeks later I had my brand new 850 Ski Doo Summit X and a week after that I found a low mileage Yamaha for the gf.
Ive always enjoyed the great outdoors especially skiing but over the years the cost of a lift ticket, long lift lines, busy runs and the quality of the people on the mountain has lost much of its appeal. I have met some of the nicest people since our new found sport and I must say one fact I have come to realize about real Snowmobilers. You can’t be a ***** if you are a real snowmobiler. Even the chics that ride are bada$$. It’s not a fair weather sport and you have to be able to muscle that beast around! Kudos to all of you brave soldiers that go out in these storms and get stuck, occasionally lost, cold, tired and even sometimes beat up. Looking forward to seeing you guys out on the trail somewhere new. Many smiles and God Bless

S
Aug 17, 2019
SpeedfreekZR9000Stage4

Hello all I am Dan Onasch I live in Bloomington Minnesota and have been a longtime Snowmobile Freak or Geek but I am all about never to old to learn something! Exspecialy with tech,computers still learning and slacker in writing so I apologize in advance for my grammar and spelling ect. I will never disrespect others as we all know it's getting ridiculous in our society! Much respect to all the longtime mechanics and racers who may be on this site. My dad was who got me into sledding as he was pretty talented old school Bricklayer that started racing at 220lbs in the late 60's early 70's ending 1979. He won many events very humble and has become to weak with bad heart and 84 years old. But he is my hero in life and I spend every weekend at his place to help both parents. They live in North Branch and has become my snowmobile parking spots. Own both Ski-Doo and Arctic Cat and had just about every brand over the many years. Love them all sorry so long of an intro. Main Sled 2014 Arctic Cat 9000 ZR 9000 LXR SSI Stage 4 Turbo setup second year of ownership. Love it coming from a guy who rode 1995 Mach 1 then 1998 Mach Z LT 136" 2002 Ski-Doo Renegade RER 136" still in my dads sheds and my trailers. Need to start parting with 1995 2700 mile Mach 1 670 and fix 1998 Ski-Doo Mach Z LT 136"

Premium Features