• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Airbags The Offer Left Hand Pulls

V
Nov 29, 2016
Hey guys,

I was reading that for sledding that we should grab a airbag pack that allows the pull handle to be mounted on either shoulder. This was we can mount it on the right shoulder (compared to the traditional left) so we can keep our hands on the throttle and still be able to pull the handle.

With that said I'm not finding any bags that offer this. Anyone know any brands that offer the option to mount the pull handles on either side?

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
ABS offers a part to mount the trigger on the right side. I did this on both bags for that reason.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Yes the handle can be switched on the abs system, airbags originally were on the left side due to people being right handed and reality is your dreaming if you think your going to pin it out of an avy and then pull your bag while trying that, this is one reason we are now finding 25% of guys buried who had an avy pack, If you think you can do this, go to your local motocross track, grab a 450 and put it in 3 gear pinned through the whops and then try and pull your left and hand off the bard and pull your air bag, tell us how successful you are. reality is you won't be able to do this. So if you ever feel anything or see anything or even feel like something bad is about to go down, pull the bag, and then try to run out the side at 45 degree angel. That way if you don't make it your bag is already deployed. The part is available and I have right hand trigger seeds for abs if anyone wants one, dave@davenorona.com

Premium Features