• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Country is home

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
Don't listen to the negative comments man! Beautiful sled and I'm sure you've worked hard to get that beauty! Enjoy!!!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Don't listen to the negative comments man! Beautiful sled and I'm sure you've worked hard to get that beauty! Enjoy!!!

no he didn't. He's a Canuckistanian... they just give sleds away up there!!!

Don't let guys like this get you all warm & fuzzy Kerry....:face-icon-small-win:becky:

JP... Honestly, the longer track I'd be ok with if it didn't come with a longer tunnel. The tunnel is the main reason I decided to go shorter, the way the sled rides was just a bonus!!!

L
Jun 8, 2011
ya BCIL is right, they give sleds away in canada for another $3k more then what they give them too you down there for!!!!:face-icon-small-ton

super sick sled though kerry, would love to have that SOB in the kootenays......as far as the tunnel goes there has got to be an easy way to take 6 inchs off it?!?!?! that or maybe the pro cross tunnel fits?

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
THAT SLED IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go to my dealer tomorrow and see if I can get one! :face-icon-small-hap

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
no he didn't. He's a Canuckistanian... they just give sleds away up there!!!

Don't let guys like this get you all warm & fuzzy Kerry....:face-icon-small-win:becky:

JP... Honestly, the longer track I'd be ok with if it didn't come with a longer tunnel. The tunnel is the main reason I decided to go shorter, the way the sled rides was just a bonus!!!

...lol....actually yes they give them away here...so i got two......

Picture%20033.jpg Picture%20034.jpg Picture%20024.jpg

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
...lol....actually yes they give them away here...so i got two......

those first two pics it looks like you've got 2 cats that are pissed at each other in a room... staying at opposite corners...

Glad to see they made friends though!:face-icon-small-hap

sweet sleds... just take the sawzall to the last 6" of tunnel!!!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
sweet sleds... just take the sawzall to the last 6" of tunnel!!!

That would be best, But I think that he posted a pic over on hcs that showed the cooler going right to the back of the tunnel. It would become alot more work to remove and shorten the cooler. Very doable and I am sure some will but alot of work on a new sled.

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
Kerry, that SOB Isnt going to fit in my trailer... Perminetly a bed bed rider.

Wish I came over for the crate burning party.

Premium Features