• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hear when the 850's might start hitting dealerships?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
4c020f8d316b0fc195dda165a87df7eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
So my question is if this is the first one to hit the floor is it forsale. Cus I would be pissed if they put my snow check on the floor. Mine get set up night before or day I pick up. Next question how many red ones you think got sold? Would be neat to know the sales per color

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
So my question is if this is the first one to hit the floor is it forsale. Cus I would be pissed if they put my snow check on the floor. Mine get set up night before or day I pick up. Next question how many red ones you think got sold? Would be neat to know the sales per color

Probably like 6 or 8

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
The story around the water cooler is that every dealer had the option to purchase a demo that is not to be sold until February. They are all red and the mnt sleds are all 155. These are the sleds you are seeing pics of.

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
With them starting to show up at dealers are they not sending emails to tell people there sled has shipped like years past? Cus everybody was always excited to say there's had shipped and to know it has

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
So... these 850's that are on the showroom floors should be customers snowchecked sleds, right?? If so why wouldn't the customers want to come pick them up immediately? I can tell you if my snowcheck 850 came in I wouldn't want it sitting on a showroom floor getting pulled apart, etc. I wonder if someone walked into one of these dealers with an 850 on the floor and waived cash at them, if they'd sell it?? Hummm.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Snowcheck small print. “Polaris industries can at any time without prior notice, change all or part of this agreement”

Or.
If they are demo sleds why would anyone complain?
Surely there are many people who don’t have a friend willing to let them try out their brand new sled to decide if they want to snowcheck a 2020 850?

Why bother posting “i’ll be pissed” or “angry” or “unhappy” when you know you have no actual influence on decisions that Polaris made months ago.......

Neither will you actually be “pissed” after the first time you ride your new sled. Immediately the brain convinces itself that the new sled is 1200% better than last years sled and starts to purchase justify the dollars spent. (Correctly or otherwise regardless of brand)

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
My issue would be ****ty business integrity cus they told us none would be avaible and now they are having demo's avaible to purchase half way threw season. Next is if all demos are red 155 that would really suck for the people that snowchecked a red 155 thinking would be unique in there own mind cus all sledders think there sled is unique and special and why the hell did they make a impulsive order in spring when can buy a demo for cheap half way in season cus we all know will be cheaper than snowcheck like history has shown

L. Perry

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2015
My dealer told me when I snowchecked that they would get one demo 850. He also said it couldn't be sold until March. That's pretty transparent if you ask me. He will demo it also, I will probably have it out with our group a couple of times to let people ride it. That's why I buy from him and not the cheapest place.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Man some of you guys are spreading this on way too thick. Of course dealers will get a demo....they're dealers :face-icon-small-con

All the "I'd be pissed" people would also be the "how am I supposed to snowcheck a 2020 without being able to see or ride one" people.

And also the "where's the 850" people when you show up to any event in the 2018/2019 season with ....anything but an 850 :face-icon-small-con

Everyone take some deep breaths......serenity now

serenitynow-serenity-now

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
From what I was told dealers weren’t allowed a 163 or a 3” as a demo only a “Red 155”.
Those 155” are hard to sell in my part of the world anymore.

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Didn't most of us snow check a 2019 without a demo ? But for 2020 they need em at dealers. Odd not pissed just odd to me I guess it's me I have never demoed a sled I waited to order or even seen a snow show. Always just ordered the sled I wanted from the old brochures to the internet website just like my parents always had just guess I have had to much faith in polaris and there word all these years but they have never let me down

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
And the red 155 (exact sled) is what I ordered but yet a dealer out west gets a demo they supposedly can't sell much less ride yet before I get my ordered sled. Kinda ****ty and red 155 will sell here faster than last years lime squeeze ones that handful of dealers still have forsale. But is what it is and it's ****ty

Premium Features