• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

---New Release--- Handlebar Bag with a Twist

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Some of us are lazy enough that buckles aren't good enough to quickly remove a bar bag to take in the cabin after a ride. Some, like Chris Burandt have multiple sleds he switches between (unfortunately I don't have the problem)and wanted something that would be FASTER when going from one to another.

Since Chris won't stop pushing the industry we always have to step our game up and this time was no different. A lot of time and effort has been put into this product, it was tested down in Chile and will soon be available to the public.

As of now I'm only releasing pictures so you can see it, when we figure out some of the specifics I will post it up.

At this time it will only work on sleds that have Pro Taper or Pro Taper style handlebars.

You'll literally be able to install one or both bags in a matter of seconds once the clamp is installed.

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
I got to see this product at Haydays and I gotta say, I knew I'd like it but damn was I impressed. I definitely see myself getting one for the front half of the bars.

Paul whenever you get this setup to order just one side please post up here cause I'll be headed to your site immediately.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Color choices too!! :face-icon-small-ton

No..no color choices sorry.

So it did make it into production?

Yes sir. We're working on the other clamping systems.

I got to see this product at Haydays and I gotta say, I knew I'd like it but damn was I impressed. I definitely see myself getting one for the front half of the bars.

Paul whenever you get this setup to order just one side please post up here cause I'll be headed to your site immediately.

For sure AK...thanks for the support!

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Hey Paul can you post a picture of the deluxe main bag and then of the deluxe goggle bag. Was pricing it out on your website and not sure which bag looks like what.

Thanks.

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
If I just wanted the one bag and I wanted to mount it on the front (between bars and intake plenum) would this be the correct options chosen?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 32
Premium Features